If You are a Nokia mobile phone users and want to flash your mobile so here in this post, we are here with useful software named as Phoenix Service Software. Which helps you to easily Flash all over Nokia mobile phone devices using a simple and easy setup. To use the Nokia Phoenix Service Software this is a very easy method you just have to download the latest setup from the given download link and also you have to download the official firmware file of your phone to install it on your phone. You can easily use this Nokia Flashing Software to flash your Nokia mobile phones as a free mobile tool. If your phone is dead due to its software problem or your phone is locked by any cause so you can easily be able to unlock the lock and repair the mobile phone.
This software is avail for free on our site and the download will just take some time. There are many users exist who searches for Pheonix Service Software 2014 but the developers stop working on this version and now they developed its latest version named as Pheonix Service Software 2018 and this is now the latest and final version ever which is available free for the users of Nokia mobile phones.
How to flash Nokia Mobile phones using Nokia Phoenix
- First of all just download the latest version Nokia Phoenix from the given download link provided at the last of this page.
- Download the latest version firmware of your phone and extract it to a specific location on your pc.
- Install your Phoenix Software on your PC and open it.
- Select your phone model and put the firmware which download and extract on your PC.
- Now just click on the Flash or Download Button to easily install the Firmware on your phone.
- A Nokia USB Cable to connect the phone to the Computer.
- FLX-s drivers to connect the phone properly.
- DK2 Drivers.
- Flash update package.
- Fuse connection manager.
- A PC with a Windows operating system to run the software on it.